8.10.2011

A new way to laugh longer, live louder, sweat more, and freeze in fear...

Kylie and Adelaide; laughing longer at me, living louder swinging through the trees. Me: sweating, panicked, breathless, and frozen in fear from start to finish...ok, well starting just after this photo was taken...  see, I am okay here, as my feet are firmly on the ground. 

 Adelaide forges the way quickly and fearlessly. Kylie can't wait to jump on. I on the other hand..... 
 Kylie swings like Tarzan, not a care in the world. I sweat just watching her. 
 Yes, this would be me high up in the air on a wire, and it is here and proven on film. First and last time, ever. ALL 12 challenges. Count them. I did. About 100 times while I was mid air.  
 New hobby, tree hugger. 
 Oh, yeah, I must be near the end if I am smiling. Adelaide is miles ahead wondering where I am and why I am holding up Kylie..... 

1 comment: